HydroClear Sewage Treatment Plants - 6PE to 50PE
The HydroClear represents significant progress for off mains solutions in rural areas. Contemporary design engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities combine to create this unique product which dominates the domestic market with a class-leading pollutant removal level of 97%. Market-leading performance, easier installation and competitive through-life costs, enhanced trans-portability and storage, product reliability and robustness are all qualities that were factored into the HydroClear design brief. Factors that were critical in achieving full CE accreditation.
Market leading pollutant removal level of 97% 24 month service period reduces operating costs
Cost effective installation
Virtually silent operation
Carries full CE accreditation to BS EN12566-3
Important Information Regarding Deliveries
• All deliveries are kerbside.
• A tractor unit and an articulated 45’ trailer must be able to have unhindered access to and from the site.
• The approach to the site must be able to accommodate a tractor unit and articulated trailer of standard height.
• The approach to the site must be free of low branches, overhead power lines and any other aerial obstructions.
• It is the customer’s provision to arrange for the provision of adequate offloading facilities. Our standard vehicles do not incorporate tail lifts and a driver may at his / her discretion assist with the offloading of a product – however this is at their individual discretion and cannot be guaranteed.
In summary, where the above conditions cannot be met, we cannot accept the order. Above all else, where a driver believes that proceeding with a delivery is unsafe, they have the right to abandon the delivery. We will be fully supportive of any driver in such an instance and a failed delivery / restocking charge will apply.