Modern Slavery Policy
MODERN SLAVERY POLICY
Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. Filpumps Ltd has a zero tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
Supplying, installing and servicing water and waste water treatments for corporate and private customers in Scotland. We work for a wide range of sectors including private water supplies, general industry, food and drink and construction, offering products from our extensive product range.
OUR HIGH RISK AREAS
Our high risk areas include sourcing and buying products from international companies. To mitigate the risk, we source from large multinational organisations with offices and account managers based in the UK.
Filpumps Ltd operates a supplier policy and maintains a preferred supplier list. We conduct due diligence on all suppliers before allowing them to become a preferred supplier.
As part of our contract with suppliers, we require that they confirm to us, if asked, that:
- They have taken steps to eradicate modern slavery within their business
- They hold their own suppliers to account over modern slavery
- (For UK based suppliers) They pay their employees at least the national minimum wage / national living wage (as appropriate)
- (For international suppliers) They pay their employees any prevailing minimum wage applicable within their country of operations
- We may terminate the contract at any time should any instances of modern slavery come to light