Harlequin 3500 litre Fuel Point
- Harlequin bunded diesel tanks are the first choice in on-site refuelling. Available in 'Fuel Point' or 'Fuel Station' options, these diesel storage and diesel dispensing tanks can offer everything from fuel security through to intricate fuel management systems.
Harlequin 'Fuel Points' are ideal for smaller, commercial, industrial and agricultural installations, where the added value technologies featured in the 'Fuel Station' models are not a requirement.
Harlequin Fuel Points offer a simple and easy to use solution to diesel storage and dispensing, yet feature the same high quality mouldings and materials as higher spec Fuel Station tanks.
For customers who wish to add to the standard Fuel Point features, fuel dispensing accessories can be requested as extra cost options, when ordering.
The new 3500 litre Fuel Point (3500FP), as featured, has been designed to suit the needs of customers who have substantial fuel requirements. Such customers may be interested in viewing the higher spec 3500FS (3500 litre Fuel Station), which features a wide range of diesel dispensing accessories and ancilliary equipment - ideal for more complex fuel requirements.
- The 3500FP features the following as standard:
- 4m Delivery hose
- 240V AC pump
- Nozzle with automatic shut-off
- Off-set fill point
- Overfill Protection
- Lockable equipment access
- Bund alarm
Added Cost Extras:
- Mechanical flow meter
- Electronic fuel gauge
- 10 Micron particulate filter
Capacity: 3553 litres