Grundfos 3" SQE Submersible Borehole Pump Range
The Grundfos SQ pump 3" submersible pump range offers a wide performance range, you're sure to find a model that will suit your individual requirements.
The SQ is a compact 3" multistage centrifugal pump that allows you to install it in a borehole as small as itself. With the built-in electronics, the SQ family is very easy to install and operate. And it guarantees a reliable water supply at all times.
Equipped with the permanent magnet motor, the flexible and compact pump range offers excellent efficiencies and delivers up to 200m pump head.
Connecting your SQ pump to the Grundfos CU301 control box, furthermore offers the possibility of creating a constant pressure water supply.
SQ/SQE pumps are suitable for both continuous and intermittent operation for a variety of applications:
- Ground water supply - private housing, small waterworks, small irrigation system
- Liquid transfer in tanks
- Pressure boosting
- Environmental applications - remedial pumping or sampling
Features and Benefits
- Dry-running protection
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency
- Wear resistance from floating impellers
- Protection against upthrust
- High flow velocity
- Soft-starts reduce wear on motor
- Over and undervoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over temperature protection
Additional features for SQE
- Variable motor speed controls (with connection to CU301)
- Connection to CU301 for back and for communication