Graf one2clean Wastewater Treatment Plant 5 to 9 PE systems
A reliable wastewater disposal system no longer needs to be complicated. With the Graf One2clean, you will be able to take responsibility for the timely disposal of your waste water, while taking care of your budget and the environment.
Uses a sequential batch reactor process (SBR technology) that improves performance and reduces air blower activity therefore increasing lifespan of the blower.
- The Controller & Air Blower can be mounted up to 18mtrs away within a building or can be supplied with an optional weatherproof cabinet.
- Excellent final effluent quality - BOD 7 mg/l: Suspended Solids 14 mg/l: Ammonia NH4-N 0.5mg/l. (European Standard 20:30:20)
- Only one tank with only one chamber
- Integral sampling chamber included
- Reliable, proven sequential batch reactor (SBR) technology resulting in less energy consumption and less wear
- No mechanical elements in the waste water
- No pumps in the waste water
- No electrical components in the waste water
- Incredibly little sewage sludge
- Twice the buffer volume
- One2clean only needs 3 steps to produce clear water
- One2clean is odourless
- Telescopic Pedestrian weight childproof Lid for easy cover level adjustment
- Minimum maintenance costs
- One2clean offers easy installation and superb reliability
- Low space requirements
- 2 years warranty on technology
- 10 years warranty on sewage reservoirs
- 300mm & 1.0mtr neck extension available for deeper installations
- Telescopic cast iron Lid upgrade available for driveway loading
- Optional weather proof cabinet available
- Conforms and exceeds EN12566-3 Certification
- For Non AB Postcodes, Please ensure onsite offloading facilities are available at time of delivery as additional charges will occur.
- For Technical Information refer to Downloads.
Graf One2Clean Brochure
One2Clean Installation of Air Hoses Internal Controller
One2Clean Installation of Air Hoses External Controller
One2Clean Installation Instructions