DAB Nova Submersible Pump
Pump body, impeller, cap and suction grid in technopolymer.
Motor, rotor shaft and screws in stainless steel.
Triple O-ring seal interposed with an oil precombustion
chamber. Continuous duty submersible asynchronous
motor. Stator fitted in an airtight stainless steel casing.
Rotor mounted on overdimensioned, greased-for-life ball
bearings. Built-in thermal and current overload protection
and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase
version. For the protection of the three-phase motor it is
advisable to use a suitable overload protection complying
with the regulations in force. Supplied with standard
power cables for the single-phase version:
5 metres H05RN-F for: NOVA 180 M-A
NOVA 300 M-A
NOVA 600 M-A
10 metres H05RN-F for: NOVA 180 M-NA
NOVA 200 M-NA
10 metres H07RN-F for: NOVA 600 M-NA
Standard cables supplied for the three-phase version:
5 metres of HO7RN-F cable. For the single phase the
standard is a SCHUKO plug EEC VII.
For special version available with special stainless
steel motor shaft.
- Operating range: from 1 to 16 m3/h with head up to
- 10.2 metres.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35° C for
- domestic use.
- Pumped liquid characteristics:
- NOVA fibre-less murky water.
- Granulometric passage through the suction
- NOVA 180-NOVA 200 5 mm.
- NOVA 300 – NOVA 600 10 mm.
- Min. suction depth:
- NOVA 180 A 77 mm.
- NOVA 180 NA – NOVA 200 8 mm.
- NOVA 300 85 mm.
- NOVA 600 A 175 mm.
- NOVA 600 NA 38 mm.
- Maximum immersion depth: 7 metres.
- Maximum dry running time: 1 minute.
- Protection level: IP 68.
- Insulation class: F.
insert text copy here
- insert just by hitting return
or just copy and paste
- Download Datahseet