DAB JetInox Self Priming Pump
Self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles. Particularly suitable for water supply in domestic installations, small scale agriculture, gardening and wherever self- priming operation is necessary.
Jetinox: stainless steel pump body.
Motor support in cast iron, technopolymer impeller, diffuser, Venturi tube and sand guard. Stainless steel adjustment rings. Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal. Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation. Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
For the protection of the three-phase motor it is advisable to use a suitable overload protection complying with the
regulations in force.
- Operating range: two-poles from 0.4 to 10.5 m3/h with
- head up to 62 metres
- Liquid temperature range:
- from 0°c to +35°C for domestic use
- from 0°C to +40°C for other use
- Pumped liquid characteristics: clean , free from solidsÂ or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallized and chemically neutral.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum working pressure:
- 8 bar (800 kPa) for Jetinox
- Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection).
- Insulation class: F.