DAB Jet M-P Self Priming Pump 240V
Self-priming pump equipped with gauge, pressure switch, power supply cable with plug and three-way brass fitting for connecting to an Expansion tank / Pressure Vessel.
Self-priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even when there are air bubbles. Particularly suitable for water supply in domestic installations, small scale agriculture, gardening and wherever self- priming operation is necessary.
Cast iron pump body & motor support, technopolymer impeller,diffuser, Venturi tube and sand guard. Stainless steel adjustment rings.
Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal. Asynchronous motor closed and cooled by external ventilation. Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor
permanently on in the single-phase version.
For the protection of the three-phase motor it is advisable to use a suitable overload protection complying with the regulations in force.
- Operating range: two-poles from 0.4 to 10.5 m3/h with head up to 62 metres
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°c to +35°C for domestic use, from 0°C to +40°C for other use
- Pumped liquid characteristics: clean , free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum working pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa) for Jet
- Protection level: IP 44 (IP 55 terminal board protection).
- Insulation class: F.
- Download Datasheet