Spectrum Inline 870 Granular Carbon Filters
The WRAS approved SPECTRUM Inline 870 range of point-of-use (POU) filters have been specifically designed to deliver protection at the point of need for reverse osmosis, water coolers and vending equipment applications.
- SCIG - Granular carbon matrix allows for some sediment trapping as well as treating the water to improve taste and odour.
- SCIGB - Additional scale control with inclusion of hexametaphosphate in this taste, odour and scale reduction inline cartridge.
- SCIB- Certified high capacity carbon block inline cartridge designed to treat water prior to POU.
- SCIBP - Carbon block with the inclusion of hexametaphosphate to prevent scale formation.
- The moulded polypropylene filters, available in 10" lentghs with a 2" diameter are offered as standard with 1/4" quick connect fittings. For complete peace of mind the entire Inline 870 range is traceable by date stamp identifying when the original part was manufactured, the components and base raw materials used in its construction. the friction-welded assembly provides a reliable no-leak seal, free from glues or binding agents.
- Light commercial Residential applications
Inline 870 Granular Carbon Filter Datasheet
Inline 870 Granular Carbon Filter Technical Datasheet"
Materials of Construction Statement"