DAB Idea 4" Submersible Pump Range
Peripheral borehole pump single impeller (Idea 75 - 100),
double impeller (Idea 150) (for 4" wells or larger, capable
of providing high heads with limited power. Suitable for
water lifting and distribution applications in domestic
systems, small agricultural concerns, pressurisation of
pressure vessels and DIY uses.
Pump body and motor support in cast iron. Brass impeller.
Impeller shaft extension and strainer in stainless steel.
Submergible asynchronous two-pole motor, made
entirely of stainless steel, dry design.
Canned-type AISI 304L stator. Squirrel cage rotor
running on ball bearings, oversized to ensure reliability
and durability. Graphite/alumina mechanical seal and lip
seal. In the single phase version the start capacitor is
enclosed in a rugged, electrically insulated high-density
plastic enclosure. Overload protection to be provided by
the user for the three-phase version.
- Protection rating: IP 68.
- Insulation class: F.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0° C to +35° C.
- Max. no. of starts: 20/h.
- Maximum subnersion: 20 m.
- Installation: in 4" or larger wells, thanks or cisterns,
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free of solid or
- abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, chemically neutral,
- close to the properties of water.
- Removable H07RN-F power cable, length 15 m.
- Supplied with 15 m of nylon rope.