Enduramaxx Water Storage Tanks 150ltr to 30,000ltr - Potable, WRAS approved
The Enduramaxx range of WRAS approved potable water tanks are manufactured for uses throughout the agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural and industrial markets. The Enduramaxx WRAS approved black Potable Water Tanks are designed for emergency water for human consumption and are stocked for quick UK delivery. These potable water tanks carry the WRAS approval – Water Regulations Advisory Scheme conformance mark for the water tank in its entirety when fitted with a Byelaw 30 kit (screened breather and overflow connections) and the byelaw 60 kit in Scotland.
- Moulded lugs in the roof of the tank enable easy lifting and can be used as tie-down points
- Enduramaxx tanks are tough and durable
- Ribbed design provides added strength and attractive appearance
- Enduramaxx tanks do not rust or corrode, are impact resistant and long lasting
- Guaranteed one-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength
- Larger outlets available upon request
- Prices include delivery with the exception of Postcodes AB, IV, KW & PA where extra shipping costs may apply, please call us regarding enquiries to these areas.
- For local enquires in Aberdeenshire please call us for pricing / availability from our yard stock.
These MDPE potable water tanks are seamlessly rotationally moulded for strength. These above ground water tanks provide a cost effective potable water storage tank and are UV stabilised for years of use.
|Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Standard Outlet|